ADDED: January 09, 2023
- Power Steering
- Tow bar
- Roof racks
- Roadworthy (MOT/WOF/etc.)
- Certified camper/RV
- Solar power
- Leisure battery
- Camping equipment
Unfortunately we have to say goodbye to our reliable travel companion as we are leaving the country. She treated us well the last 3 month and has been an absolute joy to drive. Famously reliable 3L Toyota diesel engine with manual transmission.
The van comes with current WOF, Rego and is certified self-contained until 12-2023. There should also be a couple of hundred kms left on the RUC. We had a full service done with oil and filter change just about 1000km ago, so you are ready to go!
There are a few dents and a little bit of rust as would be expected for a vehicle of this age.
- 1995 Toyota Hiace
- 2.8L diesel engine
- 5-gear manual transmission
- 2 or 3 seats up front
- 5 doors: 2 front, 2 sliding doors, 1 back
- Radio with USB & AUX-In (AUX cable also included)
- 418.00 km (should still have plenty to go)
- New front tyres, back tyres still good to go
- Roof racks with roof basket, solar panel & awning
The van is fully self-contained:
- Double bed, can be turned into bench seal - bedding & sheets included
- Sink with electric water pump and tap
- Fresh and grey water tanks (25L each)
- Portable toilet (unused) - can be used inside the van with the bed made up
- All of the tubing was redone when we got the van 3 months ago
- Kitchen bench, accessible from inside the van or outside through the second sliding door
- 2 burner gas cooker (only 3 month old)
- Pot, pan, plates, cups, cuttlery, tea towels, ...
- OPTIONAL: Dometic TCX21 fridge box (only 3 month old) - sold separately
- 100W solar panel on the roof + 10A MPPT charge controller (2 month old)
- Secondary 130 Ah battery (3 month old), can be charged using alternator or solar panel
- 3x 12V power outlets in the back + 1x power outlet in the front
- 300W 240V inverter
- 3 lights in the back (for cooking, reading etc.)
- Fairy lights ;)
- Inflatable 2-person kayak incl. paddles
- Yoga mats
- Camping chair
- Run to fill up air sack couch
- Well-stocked toolbox
- Starter cable
- Lots of storage containers
- Mosquito net
- Spare parts etc.
Available for viewing in the Christchurch area.
+64 21 2719188